It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bio: Hi, The Helpful Engineer also goes by the name of Arthur Shirran. I live in Sallins, County Kildare, Ireland with my wife and our two boys. I have 15 years post graduation experience working as an engineer. Over my career so far I have experienced most sides of the construction industry from domestic construction through commercial to public, on new and old buildings.
Looking for a Structural Engineer? If you are looking for a structural engineer for a particular project. Drop me a line. My day job is working for a leading Structural Engineering practice in Dublin City centre, and we would be pleased to offer a quotation for suitable projects.
Feedback. I welcome your input. If you have any thoughts, comments or suggestions for this website, please e-mail me directly. Some of the articles on this website were based on suggestions from readers and friends.
Photographs. Unless stated otherwise all the photographs on this site have been taken by myself. If you wish to use them elsewhere just drop me a line. I usually agree once this website is referenced.
For information: The aim of this blog is to provide commentary and information about aspects of construction. The opinions expressed on the site are personal. First-time commentators will be held in a ‘moderation’ queue – while this is cleared fairly rapidly, please be patient if there is a delay. Any SPAM comments will be removed.
Legal Statement/ Disclaimer:
Please note the follow important points:
- This blog does not represent the opinions or views of any employer who I have worked for in the past, or at present. This blog represents my personal opinions and should not be used as an endorsement to take any action.
- The Helpful Engineer does not accept liability for any linked content.
- The copyright in the material available on this site is, unless otherwise stated, the property of The Helpful Engineer and users are authorised to visit, view and download pages from this site for personal use only. No unauthorised distribution is permitted.
- The Helpful Engineer does not purport to give legal or financial advice through the content of this site or otherwise.
- The Helpful Engineer does not make any representation about the quality or fitness for purposes of the goods of any entity advertising in this section, or that such entity has the necessary skill to render the service advertised or will render it with due skill, care and diligence. Specifically, The Helpful Engineer disclaims any responsibility for damage or loss arising as a result of use of or reliance upon the information provided herein.
- This site is subject to change from time to time. While The Helpful Engineer attempts to assure the correctness and timeliness of all events and offers appearing thereon, no responsibility is accepted for errors or omissions which may be the result of technical causes, or otherwise.
- The information contained in this website constitutes an advertisement or invitation to treat only, and no contract will be deemed to come into effect until such time as any order has been accepted and retainer fee paid.
- This website shall be governed by Irish Law and any contracts arising from same shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.