- This blog does not represent the opinions or views of any employer who I have worked for in the past, or at present. This blog represents my personal opinions and should not be used as an endorsement to take any action.
- The Helpful Engineer does not accept liability for any linked content.
- The copyright in the material available on this site is, unless otherwise stated, the property of The Helpful Engineer and users are authorised to visit, view and download pages from this site for personal use only. No unauthorised distribution is permitted.
- The Helpful Engineer does not purport to give legal or financial advice through the content of this site or otherwise.
- The Helpful Engineer does not make any representation about the quality or fitness for purposes of the goods of any entity advertising in this section, or that such entity has the necessary skill to render the service advertised or will render it with due skill, care and diligence. Specifically, The Helpful Engineer disclaims any responsibility for damage or loss arising as a result of use of or reliance upon the information provided herein.
- This site is subject to change from time to time. While The Helpful Engineer attempts to assure the correctness and timeliness of all events and offers appearing thereon, no responsibility is accepted for errors or omissions which may be the result of technical causes, or otherwise.
- The information contained in this website constitutes an advertisement or invitation to treat only, and no contract will be deemed to come into effect until such time as any order has been accepted and retainer fee paid.
- This website shall be governed by Irish Law and any contracts arising from same shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.